Button Making Services
There are two buttons makers available in the library: 1.5 inch and 2.25 inches. Supplies to make the buttons,
keychains, or magnets can be purchased at the Lower Level Service Desk in the library.
1.5" buttons ($0.15)
2.25" buttons ($0.20)
Button Magnets ($0.50)
(for backs of buttons)
- You must design your own button and print it before making the button.
- Be sure to get training from one of the Informatics Service Assistants before making your button.
- Only use regular copy paper to make buttons.
- Do NOT use photo paper or card stock.
- The library is not responsible for damage or incorrectly made buttons.