Comb/Spiral Binding Policies
Purpose: For putting together and binding students' booklets, presentations, proposals, and any other documents for a more organized and profesional look.
Equipment: Book binder
Users: Trained library staff
Cost: Currently, there is no service fee for student projects. Project covers and comb binding can be purchased at the Circulation Desk using cash or Tiger Dollars.
Avaliablity: Binding services are typically available during the weekday Circulation Desk hours.
Usage Policies and Restrictions:
- Benner staff will bind projects for the patron; no self-service machines available.
- This book binder can accommodate a width of only 11 inches on the bonded side.
- The patron is responsible for printing and ordering the pages of their project before requesting binding.
- First priority will be given to Olivet Nazarene University students working on academic projects.
- Bulk jobs for campus departments require a minimum 24 hour notice and are subject to supplies on hand and availability of trained staff. Additionally, cost will be determined by a supervisor; a service fee may apply.
This equipment was made possible by a generous donation given by Robert Norman Farley in memory of his wife, Irene Clerico Farley (’47).
These policies may be subject to change at any time as deemed necessary by the Benner Library Staff. Last edited: May 2023