EDUC 210 Instructional Methods of Early Childhood Education
Preschool-Kindergarten Thematic Units
Public libraries: Bourbonnais Public Library's online catalog
- 100 best books for children (2004) / Anita Silvey.
Call Number: 011.62 Si39o
- A to zoo : subject access to children's picture books / Carolyn W. Lima, John A. Lima. 2001 Book
Call Number: 011.62 L628a, 2001
- Adventuring with books : a booklist for pre-K-grade 6 / Amy A. McClure and Janice V. Kristo, editors, and the Committee to Revise the Elementary School Booklist ; with a foreword by Rudine Sims Bishop. 2002 Book
Call Number: R 028.52 N2132a, 2002
- Best books for children : preschool through grade 6. Supplement to the seventh edition / John T. Gillespie, Catherine Barr. 2003 Book
Call Number: R 028.52 G412b, 2003, SuppL.
- Best books for middle school and junior high readers : grades 6-9 / by John T. Gillespie, Catherine Barr.
Call Number: R 028.52 B464g, 2004
- Books kids will sit still for 3 : a read-aloud guide / Judy Freeman. 2006 Book
Call Number: R 011.6254 F877b, 2006
- Books to grow with : a guide to using the best children's fiction for everyday issues and tough challenges (2004) / by Cheryl F. Coon.
Call Number: 011.62 C783b
- Celebrating children's choices : 25 years of children'sfavorite books (2000) / by Arden Ruth Post. Arden DeVries Post with Marilyn Scott, Michelle Theberge.
Call Number: 028.162 P845c
- Children's core collection
Call Number: R 028.5 W693c, 2010
- Core collection for children and young adults (2008) / Schwedt, Rachel E., 1944-
Call Number: 011.62 Sch97c
- Fantasy literature for children and young adults : a comprehensive guide / Ruth Nadelman Lynn.
Call Number: R 028.52 L993f, 2005
- Great books about things kids love : more than 750 recommended books for children 3 to 14 / Kathleen Odean. 2001 Book
Call Number: R 011.62 Od2g
- Understanding diversity through novels and picture books (2007) / Knowles, Elizabeth, 1946-
Call Number: 011.62 K761u
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- Child Welfare League of America (Child Abuse)
- Administration for Children and Families