Community Computer Access
See the options below for community members and guests in the library.
If you have your own device (phone, tablet, laptop) and want to access the Internet, you can connect to the ONU guest wifi network, scroll to the bottom of this page for instructions.
Community members, family of Olivet students, or other non-Olivet patrons may instead need to be logged into one of our library-owned computers. We can accommodate up to 4 guests at a time using DigiPass, a staff-mediated service. Request to use the FREE DigiPass service at the Lower Level Service Desk if:
…you do not have your own device
…you need to access subscription library databases (ebooks and articles)
…you need to print
- A photo ID must be presented every time a non-Olivet patron would like to use the Olivet network.
- If it is the patron’s first time utilizing this service, they must fill out a short application consisting of their name, address, and a signature.
- This application is valid for one year.
- Printing is available at the price of 10-cents per page.
- A double-sided print costs 20-cents per page.
- Cash is the only accepted form of payment accepted for this service.