Special Library Services
- Benner Books will be available. Identify the item you need in the catalog and email to firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE include your current address in the notes field. We will mail items to you with instructions for return.
- Questions about returns or renewals? Email email@example.com or 815-939-5354.
Articles & eBooks
- All electronic resources continue to be available via library.olivet.edu.
- Interlibrary Loan will continue to provide items you do not find in our ONU databases. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trial or complementary eresources provided by various providers.
- Summon eBook search box - As we prepare to move to a new search tool, our ebooks will no longer be searchable in our catalog. Go to our Ebook Collection page and type a search term in the box to find ebooks.
Use Ask a Librarian.
Faculty & Adjuncts
- There are spaces in the library for video recording, and our staff will help with the process.
- The library offers plenty of social distancing space if you need to use us as your office.
- As always we are happy to help you identify resources to support your course work. eBook vendors and other publishers are being very generous.