Welcome to Benner Library
Benner Library invests in scholarly resources, current technology, and knowledgeable staff in a Christian environment to promote student success, academic excellence, and life-long learning.
In Benner Library, a studious environment is appropriate. Respect the needs of those around you. Silence your cell phone ringer, and keep all conversations, including cell phone conversations, at a level that does not disturb others.
Food and Drink
- Library staff may restrict distracting or messy food.
- Food and drinks are prohibited from the Archives.
- Be careful near computers or other equipment.
- Deposit trash and recyclables in appropriate containers.
- Clean the workstation if it is needed. Cleaning products are available at the recycling stations.
- Report large spills to a service desk.
- Be responsible by leaving the area clean.