COMM 325: Event Planning
Log-in with ONU username & password to access these articles in a library database or My Olivet.
- Confessions of an event planner: case studies from the real world of events: how to handle the unexpected and how to be a master of discretion by Judy Allen
- Event planning: the ultimate guide to successful meetings, corporate events, fund-raising galas, conferences, conventions, incentives and other special events by Judy Allen
- Preston Bailey's design for entertaining: inspiration for creating the party of your dreams by Preston Bailey with Marie Timell
- World's best cities: celebrating 220 great destinations Published by National Geographic
- World's best travel experiences: 400 extraordinary places Published by National Geographic
- Destinations of a Lifetime: 225 of the World's Most Amazing Places
- Drives of a Lifetime: 50 of the World's Most Spectacular Trips
- Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Most Spectacular Trips
- USA 101: A Guide to America's Iconic Places, Events, and Festivals
If prompted, log-in with your ONU username & password to access these articles in a library database or My Olivet.
- Due to copyright restrictions, this article is hosted in My Olivet.
- When prompted for a password use your My Olivet credentials.
- Note about authorized uses: This pdf must be accessible only to authorized users of Olivet Nazarene University. It must be stored in a secure network. Users may print copies for their personal use only.
Use these to search for popular, trade, or scholarly articles.
This web page was created on 3/13/2015. The content of the page was updated by Jasmine Cieszynski, Instructional Services, on 02/05/2021.