Button Making Services
There are two buttons makers now available in the library. There are two sizes that can be made. Supplies to make the buttons can be purchased at the Lower Level Service Desk in the library.
1.5" buttons ($0.15)
2.25" buttons ($0.20)
1.5" button keychain ($1.00)
2.25" button mirror ($1.20)
Button Magnets ($0.50)
(for backs of buttons)
- You must design your own button and print it before making the button. Use the Online Button Design Studio link for login credentials.
- Be sure to get training from one of the Informatics Service Assistants before making your button.
- Only use regular copy paper to make buttons.
- Do NOT use photo paper or card stock.
- The library is not responsible for damage or incorrectly made buttons.