Google Scholar Workaround
If you need to link Olivet Nazarene University resources to Google scholar follow the steps below. This is also the workaround if you are getting a reCAPTCHA error when you try to access Google Scholar from the designated library link."
- Go to Google scholar from this link (not from normal library link).
- Click on Settings (top navigation - last entry / or more then settings).
- Click on Library Links (left navigation - about third entry down).
- Type Olivet in the blank box and click the search box.
- Check both Olivet Nazarene University options and click Save.
- This should return you to the Google Scholar main search page where you can continue your research. When the library has access to a resource Olivet Nazarene Univ will appear as a link to the right of the citation.
If you still get a reCAPTCHA error again try these steps:
- Close all browser windows (including Canvas) and start with a new window. Go straight to http://library.olivet.edu - do NOT use Canvas or My Olivet links.
- Type in https://scholar.google.com instead of following the link.
- Clear cache, cookies, and history.
If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact our team.