If you need materials not immediately available through BLISweb or I-Share, you may request them through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). This service allows us to access materials from thousands of other libraries throughout the world, including hundreds in Illinois. ILL is available only to Olivet students, faculty and staff.
- Before you request an item through Interlibrary Loan, be sure you've checked other resources provided by Benner Library Online for that item.
If you identified a citation in a database use the Request link provided.
- Check eJournals Full Text using the Journal title.
- Most databases have an "Interlibrary Loan" graphic or a "Request" Request this item graphic option.
- Type your patron information, click submit, and your request will go directly to our ILL department.
- Turnaround time is most efficient if you use these database request forms.
If you have a partial or full citation, you may also order using the ILL Open URL Form
or email the information to an ILL Staff Member
If the above options don't work, contact Interlibrary Loan.