EXSS 450: Sports Facilities & Planning Management
Use book sources for historical overviews. BLISweb | I-Share | WorldCat
- Do a Google (free web) search to get started!
- Note dates of construction & renovation
- Note name of team(s), owners, managers—especially at the time of construction or renovation
- Look for images of the sports facility—does the appearance prompt any questions?
Use “primary sources” (according to historians) to get public opinion from the time of construction/renovation
- Look for sections within biographies of famous players/owners/managers
- Look for sections within histories of the team(s)
Use scholarly articles to fill in gaps
- Architecture: JStor
- Cultural significance: History Study Center
- Other: Physical Education Index
Page created January 2012