Q: How can I find a full-text article?
A. There are several ways to find full-text articles.
- You can use the full-text limit in the database.
- You can go to the Periodical Holdings - paper issues to check and see if we have print subscriptions. Make sure to use a title search
- Go to full-text eJournals and search for a specific journal title to see if we have full text.
- Email Interlibrary Loan department (make sure to send complete citation from your ONU email account!) ILL gives you several options:
Option 1: If you think you need an Interlibrary Loan for an item, be sure you have checked other resources provided by Benner Library Online for that item.
- Check for other sources on the Find Books & Articles site.
- Most databases have an "Interlibrary Loan" graphic or a "Request" graphic option.
- Type your patron information, click submit, and your request will go directly to our ILL department.
- Turnaround time is most efficient if you use these database request forms.
Option 2: If you have a partial citation, email the information to an ILL Staff Member.
Option 3: If you have a complete citation, order using the ILL Wizard.
Option 4: If the above options do not work, contact Interlibrary Loan.