The Interlibrary Loan department borrows items for Olivet patrons, and lends Benner Library materials to other institutions’ patrons. Materials include journal articles, books, and media.
If you need materials not immediately available through BLISweb or I-Share, you may request them through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). This service allows us to access materials from thousands of other libraries throughout the world, including hundreds in Illinois. ILL is available only to Olivet students, faculty and staff.
Ordering ILL Materials:
- Before you request an item through Interlibrary Loan, be sure you've checked other resources provided by Benner Library Online for that item.
- Check eJournals Full Text using the Journal title.
- Most databases have an "Interlibrary Loan" graphic or another type of request graphic.
- Type your patron information, click submit, and your request will go directly to our ILL department.
- Turnaround time is most efficient if you use these database request forms.